- You can use the Service if you are at least 13 years old.
- You are responsible for any actions performed through your account.
- You agree not to require, collect or use information to enter the Service of other users.
- You are responsible for keeping your password confidential.
- You agree not to slander, persecute, harass, insult, threaten, not impersonate other individuals or legal entities or intimidate such persons, and also undertake not to publish personal or confidential information using the Service, including without Exceptions, information about credit cards, social security number or other national identity card, personal phone number or personal email. Address belonging to you or to another person.
- You can not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purposes. You agree to comply with all laws, regulations and standards.
- You are solely responsible for your behavior and any data, texts, files, information, user names, images, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video recordings, sounds, music, copyright works, applications, links and other content or materials The general term "Materials") that you upload, post or display on the Service or through the Service.
- You agree not to modify, edit, adapt or alter the Service and do not modify, edit or alter another website in such a way that it creates a deceptive impression of communication with the Service.
- You must not interfere with or interfere with the Service or servers or networks connected to the Server, including by transmitting network worms, viruses, spyware and malware, or any other destructive or malicious code. You can not contribute materials or codes or otherwise modify or interfere with the display of any Service page in the browser or in the user's device.
- We reserve the right to refuse access to the Service to any person for any reason at any time.
- You agree that you are responsible for all costs that may result from the use of the Service.
- In no event shall Service or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Service, even if Service or a Services authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- The materials appearing on Service could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Service does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Service may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Servise does not make any commitment to update the materials.
- Service has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Service of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
- Service may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
Petralex hearing aid developer can not guarantee a comparable level of quality with Bluetooth, such as:
- Supported / unsupported Bluetooth-enabled Bluetooth devices.
- Delay in transmission and playback of sound, determined by the features of your use of a smartphone / Bluetooth device and features a Bluetooth profile.
The possibility / not the possibility of capturing sound by the microphone of a smartphone depends on the model / version of the Android OS of your phone.
When choosing a suitable Bluetooth device, the developer recommends that you first study the list of recommended Bluetooth devices for your smartphone and get acquainted with the technical information published by manufacturers and independent experts regarding the delay of sound transmission.
Petralex can be classified as class I air-conduction hearing aids under 21 CFR 874.3300(b)(1) and class II wireless air-conduction hearing aids under 21 CFR 874.3305, where hearing aids mean “any wearable instrument or device designed for, offered for the purpose of, or represented as aiding persons with or compensating for, impaired hearing,” as defined in 21 CFR 801.420(a)(1).FDA regulations require that all prospective hearing aid users must have a medical evaluation by a licensed physician (preferably a physician who specializes in diseases of the ear) within the 6 months prior to the hearing aid dispensation. Licensed physicians who specialize in diseases of the ear are often referred to as otolaryngologists, otologists or otorhinolaryngologists. The purpose of the medical evaluation is to assure that all medically treatable conditions that may affect hearing are identified and treated before the hearing aid is purchased.Individuals 18 years of age and older may waive the requirement for a medical evaluation by signing a waiver statement.You should consult promptly with a licensed physician (preferably an ear specialist) before using Petralex if you have any of the following conditions:
- Visible congenital or traumatic deformity of the ear.
- History of active drainage from the ear within the previous 90 days.
- History of sudden or rapidly progressive hearing loss within the previous90 days.
- Acute or chronic dizziness.
- Unilateral hearing loss of sudden or recent onset within the previous 90 days.
- Audiometric air-bone gap equal to or greater than 15 decibels at 500 hertz (Hz), 1000 Hz, and 2000 Hz.
- Visible evidence of significant cerumen accumulation or a foreign body in the ear canal.
- Pain or discomfort in the ear.
Due to the specific needs and health concerns associated with children with hearing loss, we believe that the medical evaluation requirement should continue to be enforced for all prospective hearing aid users younger than 18 years of age.
If you press to accept then you confirm that you have read all the recommendations and also confirm that you are 18 years of age and older and you waive the requirement for a medical evaluation.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Petralex website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not: modify or copy the materials; use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial); attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Petralex website; remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by IT4YOU at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Petralex website are provided on an 'as is' basis. IT4YOU makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
Further, IT4YOU does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall IT4YOU or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Petralex website, even if IT4YOU or a IT4YOU authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Petralex website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. IT4YOU does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. IT4YOU may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However IT4YOU does not make any commitment to update the materials.
IT4YOU has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by IT4YOU of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
IT4YOU may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Russia and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.