Petralex would like to provide you with information about the processing of your personal data for the use of the services provided to you as a result of your use of the Petralex applications and website (hereinafter: “the Service”).
Using a microphone
We need AUDIO RECORD PERMISSION from your device for capturing the sounds around you and play it through the headphone as like as a hearing aid device. We don't collect any of your personal information as we respect your privacy
Collection and use of information
- When you register with us and use the Application and our web-site, you generally provide (a) your name, email address, phone number, state and zip code, location, age, period of hearing loss, model of your mobile phone and OS version, user name, password and other registration information; (b) transaction-related information, such as when you make purchases, respond to any offers, or download or use applications from us; (c) information you provide us when you contact us for help; (d) credit card information for purchase and use of the Application. Petralex uses the information we collect to provide you with our products and services and to respond to your questions. We also use the information for editorial and feedback purposes, for marketing and promotional purposes, to inform advertisers as to how many visitors have seen or clicked on their advertisements, and to customize the content and layout of Petralex web-site and application. We also use the information we collect for statistical analysis of users' behavior, for product development, for content improvement, to ensure our products and services remain functioning and secure. Individually identifying information, such as names, postal and e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and other personal information which visitors voluntarily provide to Petralex may be added to Petralex databases and used for future calls and mailings regarding site updates, new products and services.
- As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
If your communication requests a response from us, we may send you a response via e-mail. The e-mail response or confirmation may include your personal information, including your name, address, etc. We cannot guarantee that our e-mails to you will be secure from unauthorized interception.
Providing information to third parties
We will share your information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement.
We may disclose User Provided and Automatically Collected Information:
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- with our trusted services providers who work on our behalf, do not have an independent use of the information we disclose to them, and have agreed to adhere to the rules set forth in this privacy statement.
- to advertisers and third party advertising networks and analytics companies as described in the section below.
Access and correction of information
You may contact us if you wish to view, edit, or delete your personal information from our database, and we will use commercially reasonable efforts to accommodate your request. You may also contact us if you believe that any inaccurate or inappropriate information has been obtained or provided to others through your use of this Website.
Links to other sites and services
The Petralex Websites may contain links to other sites that are not under our control. These Websites have their own policies regarding privacy. You should review those policies when visiting the Websites. Petralex has no responsibility for linked websites and is not responsible for the content of any such site. Petralex provides these links solely for the convenience and information of our visitors.
Petralex operates secure data networks protected by industry standard firewall and password protection systems. Our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorized individuals have access to the information provided by our customers. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk.
Collection of personal data from children
To the extent Prtralex is able to determine the age of users by their submissions to or communications with Petralex Website, Petralex will not knowingly (i) collect or post information from individuals under the age of 13 ("children") without their parent's or guardian's consent, or (ii) provide any personally identifying information collected from children, regardless of its source, to any third party for any purpose whatsoever. No information collected through Petralex website from users self-identified as children will knowingly be used for any marketing or promotional purposes whatsoever, either inside or outside Petralex.
Shelf life of personal data
We keep your personal data for as long as we provide the Services to you.